Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: how many kids from St Paul are going to go to Eastiside?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    how many kids from St Paul are going to go to Eastiside?

    does anyone know? I mean if it is only a handfull isn't it crazy to spend all the money to rename the school, change all the colors and mascots if only a handfull of students are going to join in from St Paul? I know it is a point past discussing but I just want to know because I'm curious. They talk about money this and money that so......
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how many kids from St Paul are going to go to Eastiside?

    doesn't matter if it's just Timmy & Susie... can't change 2 and not change the 3rd.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how many kids from St Paul are going to go to Eastiside?

    Exactly and even if none came over, they still should rename it, only fair. The estimates are 30-50 kids, the most expected would have been about 90 to begin with considering half of their student population is from Russell Co. Don't really know how it's that expensive considering in a couple of years they will have a new school anyway, guessing it would cost as much slapping Coeburn on it as it would with Eastside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •